So what does everyone do for a living?

worcester bosch service engineer, former baxi senior service engineer.

Millatary & cival aircraft systems designer.. Mostly electrical systems but also alot of mechanical design.

Started working life as a mechanic, then went into the building trade and then into policing. At the grand old age of 47 in a few weeks I start as a Police Officer
Wow, massive respect for joining the cops at 47. Won’t be easy, but you’ll love it. I retire in 3 months and can’t wait to get my freedom.

This could end up as anoraks corner,but i grew up on peaks living in Leicester.....but could not wait to get over to peterborough every weekend to see the Deltics(mid to late 80's)I'm an engineer in the Aerospace game....for now!:whistle:
I'm a train driver - not proper trains like you was interested in though
It's more like driving on a simulator with the new trains, i imagine there's bit more comfort than the old BR stuff had though
These are what I'm driving most days.....

new-train-_w555_h555-1.jpg

I’m a social justice influencer and lifestyle vlogger, giving fashion advice to men over 50, Presently with over 250k subscribers

I run a Solar installation company, one thing I have been meaning to post is I have access to a company that can make any size custom solar panels with quite high powered cells so I reckon it would be easy to get 400W on the roof in any shape desired. Be good to chat with people to see if this would be of interest to anyone?

I run a Solar installation company, one thing I have been meaning to post is I have access to a company that can make any size custom solar panels with quite high powered cells so I reckon it would be easy to get 400W on the roof in any shape desired. Be good to chat with people to see if this would be of interest to anyone?
Now you tell us :)

How come you haven't marketed such a panel, I would have thought that you could have made a killing this year.

No muddy. Twas just a joke. I'm actually a Mechanical Engineer. Great coincidence though. Great tune tho, so well done VDUB Radio.

Waved back from Caterham.

No muddy. Twas just a joke. I'm actually a Mechanical Engineer. Great coincidence though. Great tune tho, so well done VDUB Radio.

Waved back from Caterham.
Caterham..... spent 2 long years at the barracks there

Back