Slidepods

Cheers Dude!
there is a lot to be said for the caravelle rail system but personally I just love a Kombi! As a lifestyle vehicle I don't think it gets any better than a twin captain seat 2+1 in the rear SWB T6 Kombi, go low with a kit and rims on a 2wd or balls out on a jacked 4 motion and you have on hell of a head turner that still does its job fantastically! Top it off with an SCA 194 just to make it perfect!
I am ordering my new T6 next month and I cant decide between the sports van look on air or the swamper on Seikel lift kit?? Might have to look at the VB air kit for up and down.....

Realised I have already been neglecting this thread after I promised to keep it nice and current..... the woes of being flat out... so help me out peeps what do you want to know / see (within reason) and I will try to make it happen.

Realised I have already been neglecting this thread after I promised to keep it nice and current..... the woes of being flat out... so help me out peeps what do you want to know / see (within reason) and I will try to make it happen.

Any news as to when you can do my headlining ? Dan

Im doing the CAD on them tomorrow and Friday. Waiting on some 10 x 5 sheets of ply to be delivered but if all goes well we could cut it on the CNC next week and get you booked in.

Considering my relationship with Rob from Volkstrek its more than likely.

Considering its me in the video I would struggle to claim I dont . The cover is part of the roof package from SCA to be precise the roof in the video is the SCA 194 deluxe roof which is only available for the SWB transporter and is not only TUV approved but also the only roof with VW approval.

Anyone know if its possible to buy a similar cover for a Reimo roof similar to that on the SCA?

I want to close of the roof when its only being used for storage to help retain heat.

Hi, I’m looking for a pod that would fit in a Caravelle rail system and have a place to fit a top loading 35l fridge. I can’t see anything on your website That seems to fit this. Wondering if I have missed it and you do have something suitable. Thank you.

Hi @Skyliner33 we dont build Slidepods with fridges in. There are many reasons for this but having mothballed over 10 prototypes of slidepods with fridges to date I suggest you take my word for it ;). I would be happy to chat through the pitfalls of this over the phone to you if you need better justification than "take my word for it" but I suggest ordering a Multi Slidepod and having a compressor coolbox as your chilling solution.

Hi @Skyliner33 we dont build Slidepods with fridges in. There are many reasons for this but having mothballed over 10 prototypes of slidepods with fridges to date I suggest you take my word for it ;). I would be happy to chat through the pitfalls of this over the phone to you if you need better justification than "take my word for it" but I suggest ordering a Multi Slidepod and having a compressor coolbox as your chilling solution.
Thanks for the reply.
Sorry, I wasn’t clear enough. I do have a 35l compressor cool box that I called a fridge. Does that give me more options?

Back