Slidepods

All set up to do a big "the beaver" sign today when the girls in the office said Im not allowed as it could be seen as offencieve. So more suggestions needed please.
I hope your locals not called The Game Bird, you'd never be allowed in .

So anyway our office manager is leaving on monday and she has suggested calling the CNC E.R.I.C. it was an acronym for something or other but I figure that the right thing to do is let her name it since she has been such a key part in getting us to where we are today.

So anyway our office manager is leaving on monday and she has suggested calling the CNC E.R.I.C. it was an acronym for something or other but I figure that the right thing to do is let her name it since she has been such a key part in getting us to where we are today.
Nice gesture
you could always have a smaller sign behind that one with the beaver on it for when the girls are out the office. Its always good to keep your Beaver covered up, especially this time of the year.

Yes,now run along and make her a cup of tea like a good boy :rofl:

Anyway enough about our CNC as its getting called Eric and we are not naming our mucksucker.

I know he is really modest about it too.

I am with you guys on the Beaver thing but the wife agrees with what seems to be the consensus of pretty much all the members of the fairer sex that I ask so........ It cant be the beaver. (or Francis McFanny Face before you go there :whistle:)
Anyway we need a name for it so.....
The Latin name for beaver is Castor... just sayin...

I suppose we could go with le castor....
I can see myself having to explain the name regularly to people.
I might have to put a picture on it aswellp as surely the image of a rodent cant be offensive.

There is now a dedicated slidepods owners group on facebook for those that are interested.

Here is the latest video we have produced at Slidepods.
It is a Leighton Vans Kombi we have converted into a Kombi camper including.....
Kombi Slidepod
Webasto heater
Leisure electrics
SCA 194 Deluxe colour coded roof (notice the full interior colour coding of the frame)
Rear speaker upgrade
Front door speaker upgrade
Twin swivel seats
Curtains
Reimo rail
and lastly a Thule wind out awning.
Hope you like it! we are hoping to produce loads more videos like this one at Slidepods this year.

Back