Side Lights And Interior Cab Lights Not Working

Are their any other options for no interior lights or side lights after shorting the fuse fitting LED lights into existing rear interior light wires. T6 transporter trendline.
Tried disconnecting battery for days,
Checked fuses in the centre of the dash below cup holder a million times (no exaggeration)
Cycling ignition
Leaving everything locking up and coming back a few days later.
No joy at all, some more wise advice would be fantastic.

@Byron welcome to T6F =]

+++

can you get a code scan for faults?

can you post some pics . . . of the fuse box etc. and lights.

what's not working? . . . . everything else working ok?

have you disconnected the new lights so you are back to factory?

Hi thanks for responding.
2017 model transporter trendline.
fault code reader comes up with no faults.
dash board claim bulb is out. Items that no longer work external rear and front side lights,
internal front cab lights and rear cab lights
Everything else works.
I have put everything back to OEM. Will attach photos of what I did and the fuse box.

image.jpg

A5DD1889-9B92-4AEE-B6EE-4B5F7EAAFC5D.jpeg

Hi thanks for responding.
2017 model transporter trendline.
fault code reader comes up with no faults.
dash board claim bulb is out. Items that no longer work external rear and front side lights,
internal front cab lights and rear cab lights
Everything else works.
I have put everything back to OEM. Will attach photos of what I did and the fuse box.

View attachment 109496

View attachment 109497
Should add the fuse that was blown is just out of the shot. Didn’t realise I took that bad a photo.

Hi all thanks for helping.
unfortunately I cannot remember what 7.5 amp fuse I replaced as I have tested all fuses about a 100 times. After lots of reading, I now know what fuse does interior lights and side lights, so it probably was the one yous are pointing at.
I can assure that no fuses are blown ATM.

Take a couple of better pics of the fuse box.

So we can see if the fuse is back in the correct slot.

Just blew this fuse rewiring an interior light which also gave a bulb out warning lamp on the dash as it's the same fuse for the rear sidelights. My blown fuse was the 7.5 amp fuse as shown in the picture with the black arrow above. Replaced and fixed. :thumbsup:

Chaps need some help/advice. Just picked the van up from storage to give it run out ready for service and MOT next week. Now got buld warning on dash and indicator sound on fast. Gone brain dead so can someone confirm with led headlight is there a side light function other than the DRL? Can't see any difference when turn the switch to the first light position as image below.
Should there be something else on?
20230304_151347.jpg

Thank you.

Nothing else comes on, I think the DRL just dims on the side light setting.

Back