Warning lights

Justin@608

Hi All..
Had to disconnect the battery on my t6.1 for some work today and after reconnecting I have got some warning lights on the dashboard..
Can anyone help me in clearing down the faults as there is nothing wrong with the vehicle... all advice would be greatly appreciated cheers everyone

What lights do you have? Have you taken it for a drive since reconnecting the battery?
I am pretty sure I read that they will go out after a drive. Do a search on here as I am sure its been covered. I watched a video on YouTube where a guy repaired a Tiguan and he turned the wheel lock to lock and they went out.....try that, you never know??
Failing that somebody with vcds or carista will tell you what's going on

As @bubbadubba says, have you drove the van? Usually a quick lock to lock and then drive forward will reset things. All depends what the warning lights are. Assume it's traction/steering/abs?

As above,

Quick 5 min drive should see you fit.

What lights do you have? Have you taken it for a drive since reconnecting the battery?
I am pretty sure I read that they will go out after a drive. Do a search on here as I am sure its been covered. I watched a video on YouTube where a guy repaired a Tiguan and he turned the wheel lock to lock and they went out.....try that, you never know??
Failing that somebody with vcds or carista will tell you what's going on
Many thanks I will give it a go

Back