Shropshire Newbie

MrPanic

So picked up the T6 tonight, bucket list ticked, pockets empty, wish list growing. Thanks to many on this forum for support / guidance thus far. Big shout out to James from Custom Transporters in Wombourne for A1 sale and service.

So here it is....IMG_0646.jpg

Day van mate, replacing A4's and other dull daily drives. Looking at daybeds, awnings etc for occasional weekends away. 2 dogs and 2 kids to transport around. It's heavily loaded with mods but still loads I'd like to tick off.

Welcome buddy.
Nice van, I'll look out for you around and about. I'm just outside Bridgnorth.
Must have a look at Custom Transporters, I'm looking for a bit of work to be done.
Mention them in the recommend a business section..

They are breeding around Shropshire. I'm not far from Craven Arms.

Welcome from another Shropshire T6 owner. I am in Albrighton (the one near Cosford).

Pete

Thanks for the comments and welcome gents, much appreciated. I’m nr Ironbridge / Much Wenlock area, welcome a coffee and chat anytime.
@Fish I’m already going to Oktoberfest, been last few years but going by taxi as with a group of locals

Any decent local audio experts, upgrading speakers will be next job?

Thanks for the comments and welcome gents, much appreciated. I’m nr Ironbridge / Much Wenlock area, welcome a coffee and chat anytime.
@Fish I’m already going to Oktoberfest, been last few years but going by taxi as with a group of locals

You've not bee to this variant mate, check out the link.:thumbsup:

Ultimate Audio - Bromsgrove, Ref:Fish

Back