Show Us Your Camping Chairs

We’ve got some Helinox Chair Twos which are really comfy and pack up to a great size. But they’re far too low to use with our loc8 table. What compact chairs do people use with their Loc8s please? Thanks!
What chairs do people use with the Loc8 table?

I rate Lafuma chairs, they are not cheap but a strong, lightweight and dry quickly, I store them in the back on my rear bed.

Reactions: CAB
Btw, we need to replace the kids 2 chairs and so ordered a helinox chair (the biggest one), the wife Sat in it once and rejected it so I had to send it straight back (and that was before I told her the price!). It seemed great quality though just not for us (apparently)

Wow just sitting on the back of the van this is so relaxing , legs dangling down and plenty of back support best £13 I spent in a long time. Folds flat ill post a pic when home rather than ask a randomer:D

Highlander Relax Mat

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-12 at 12.51.47 PM.jpeg

So we’ve had two feet break on one of our high gear chairs - I could only find plastic replacemets on Etsy for £8.50 (each). I can buy a whole chair for a tenner! The feet have two tabs and a tube size hole.

Any suggestions on a source for chair parts as I hate throwing stuff away that needs a pence part to fix?

Last edited:
We have a pair of the Coleman Sling Chairs that are excellent, except we find them a little "too reclined". Coleman Sling Chair Steel Grey | Leisure Outlet

No experience of these, but they do seem to be a little more upright, and look as though the usual weaknesses / fail points have been addressed. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08QVL3...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

And this looks respectable Outwell Campo Folding Chair | Purely Outdoors

As regards Helinox and similar - lets just say we had a couple of OEX ones from GoOutdors for use in lighweight / kayakcamping scenarios. Not especially cheap. Both failed quickly. We replaced them with Helionox. I recommend buying Helionox.

Last edited:
Back