Best place for accessories in the Midlands

Rabkia

T6 Pro
Good morning all, Today is a bad day for my bank manager as I’m going out to get some gear so we can at last try this campervaning lark , we would appreciate any help in pointing us in the right direction for what we need , this morning we’re heading to caravan and camping place in Cannock hopefully to get an awning to fit the van then a trip to go outdoors to see about a table and chairs , the range for some fold down rubber bowls , but if there’s any better place we should look please don’t hesitate to give us advice as we are greener than grass , thanks Paul & Di

Online for the best price. Highly unlikely you’ll get the best price for all the items you need in one location.

After looking at the awnings I’m worried about fitting the track to the outside of my pop top is there any other way

You can get aluminium profile that bolts in the rain channel and it will fit under some pop tops if you don't want an external rail. Plenty of info and pics on here

You can get aluminium profile that bolts in the rain channel and it will fit under some pop tops if you don't want an external rail. Plenty of info and pics on here
I’ll search here for it then thx I appreciate it

Yes Pete as soon as is dry I’ll pop it up and take a few pic’s hopefully there’s a track that hides away

Lifted the pop top today and there’s no where to fit a rail as the workings fill the roof rail space , so make ya mind up time either drill the van or do without, gonna have a couple of nights away first to see if we really need an awning

Lifted the pop top today and there’s no where to fit a rail as the workings fill the roof rail space , so make ya mind up time either drill the van or do without, gonna have a couple of nights away first to see if we really need an awning
Keep it simple.

Get yourself a festival ticket for £150 - 200, enjoy the weekend and then spend an hour collecting a couple of grands worth of chairs, tents and other camping gear that gets abandoned on Monday morning.

Back