Show Us Your Awning Setup.

Just had bad luck with a couple of Fiamma products which they didn’t want to know about, and had a awning fail (2 months old) and sent parts out for me to fix! Joke!
Just my personal opinion, I’m sure there are thousands and thousands of happy customers :)

hi, I'm a new LWB T30 owner and looking to add a Driveaway awning. Not yet settled on which awning i want as i want to establish the best awning attachment system - i have the standard roof bars and I am against drilling more holes in the van - is there a set up where i can use the roof bar mounting holes to secure an awning rail that i can subsequently attach to a Kador setup with a driveaway awning?

Thanks
Russ

hi, I'm a new LWB T30 owner and looking to add a Driveaway awning. Not yet settled on which awning i want as i want to establish the best awning attachment system - i have the standard roof bars and I am against drilling more holes in the van - is there a set up where i can use the roof bar mounting holes to secure an awning rail that i can subsequently attach to a Kador setup with a driveaway awning?

Thanks
Russ
You can get a simple ‘C’-rail that you can secure in the roof channel using the roof bar fixing holes. I think this may be what @Pauly has done.
As to awnings I have one for sale.:whistle:
For Sale - Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Oxygen Driveaway Awning.

Yes that’s what I have, it’s basically a rail strip that fixes into the existing roof channel and gives you a point to attach too
It’s low profile and can’t really be seen from the floor unless you are looking for it, can’t remember the name of the company I got mine from but will see if I can find a link

DaveyB really like your Outwell Touring Canopy. Did you get the large or extra large? I was thinking that the large would be the right one for a SWB T6, but I think I saw somewhere that you went for XL. Also, how did you connect it to your van? New to all this, so any info much appreciated. Thanks.

DaveyB really like your Outwell Touring Canopy. Did you get the large or extra large? I was thinking that the large would be the right one for a SWB T6, but I think I saw somewhere that you went for XL. Also, how did you connect it to your van? New to all this, so any info much appreciated. Thanks.

@DaveyB

Hi @Noddy996 it is the L. It has a kador strip sewn in so will connect to either a reimo multi-rail or a c-channel.

Thanks for that guys. I have got a Reimo multi-rail fitted, so will get one of the Outwell Touring
Canopy in Large pdq, as they seem to be selling out fast!

Back