Show us your 18s

Thanks a lot. Did you compare them with Michelin Primacy or ContiPremium? All three models are in the my short list of summer tires candidates.

Thanks a lot. Did you compare them with Michelin Primacy or ContiPremium? All three models are in the my short list of summer tires candidates.
It’s my 3rd set over two vans, first set of the newer improved 2’s. Not had an issue and get good milage out of them so didn’t want to risk another brand that my not be as good. They are expensive initially but cheaper in the ‘long run’

It’s my 3rd set over two vans, first set of the newer improved 2’s. Not had an issue and get good milage out of them so didn’t want to risk another brand that my not be as good. They are expensive initially but cheaper in the ‘long run’
Right approach. Fully support. Will follow

Really pleased with my new Wolfhart Origin Black and Polished 18” 8J wheels, fitted with 255/45R18 tyres.
E6240751-9BDF-4778-A294-4DAEF0E0D75B.jpeg
I also found Wheel Offset Calculator which was very useful to compare the wheel offset, tyre sizing And also gives the speedometer error. As these wheels are specifically designed for transporters by Wolfrace, they went straight on with no need for spacers.
265B5C77-3C8D-4C75-ABF6-B16F932F6B43.jpeg

At the beginning of the New Year I wish you a beatiful moments. Let the number 2023 protect you of any troubles and bring only good impressions!
Happy New Year folks

Reactions: CAB
Back