My complete Cali install was cheaper than other manufacturers offerings. 3 SH Cali rails, as new T6 seat / bed, rear "parcel" shelf and mattress etc came in under £3K. I installed the rails myself as it's not that difficult. Setting the floor height is the trick to ensure it looks right.
It provided flexibility and to me looks the part too.

I see why you mention you need a large wallet for the VW's

Thanks for the tire size T Shine:)

@Wills, I've not got that size, but if it were me I'd run pressures from the bottom of this sticker.

This is on the drivers door of my van. It says to run both a 235/55R17 and a 255/45R18 at the same pressures and a 245/45R19 is there or there abouts. If I get my 19's, I'll be starting with these and then adjusting from there.

Tyre_Pressures_Sm.jpg

I have 255/45/19 and I found that the best compromise of pressures after a lot of testing was 42psi front 46 rear.
That's with a constant weight in the rear of around 500kg with all my kit, and shelving etc.

@Tourershine what make and model tyres are your 255/45/19 to find a load rating of 104?

I’m looking for 245/45/19 103 and can’t find anything above 102!?

Cheers

C FUEL, A WET and 69Db for under a £100. Do you rate them? Seems too good. Only thing lacking is kerb protection.

I do a lot of miles in my van, and the wear on these things is pretty outstanding.
I'm used to premium tyres, so these don't compare with the higher end wet handling to some of my pervious tyres, but they are very quiet, visually they look nice, and the bonus of not being daft money. I'd buy another set purely on the wear rates.

I'm not sure what they tested them on to get a rating of A in the wet because they are not that good, but bare in mind that's me pushing them to the limit.

Agreed, no rim protection, but i've bounced off a kerb once, and not touched the rim.

Some people on here are running 19x8.5 et35 fronts and say they have no issues - just depends on what you are looking for.

I'm struggling to find the correct load rated alloys! My T6 Caravelle has 103 (875kg) tyres.
My V5 has the weight as 3080Kg Gross = 770Kg.
Anyone know what the load rating of the J7x17 ET55 Cascavel Design alloys is (currently on it)?
All the alloys I've researched top out at circa 815kg.
Thanks

@Snakey76, 815Kg may be enough for your van.
Check the.... hang on someone has posted something else while I've been writing...
OK, so I assume that you've found the axle weights on the plate under the bonnet?

Back