Scotland T6 Meet

Dieseldonkey

150 DSG Shuttle Conversion
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Thinking that members on here who live north of the wall are geographically challenged with getting to many of the meets down south. Thought I'd stick a post on to see how many members would be interested in having group meet ups in Scotland. Perhaps once every couple of months. We have some great venues across the country. Of course, all T6F members would be welcome, should they be touring the Caledonian countryside, or just fancy trying a day out, to experience some scottish wind and rain.

Last edited:
Great to get some interest chaps. If when you reply, maybe suggest some meeting venues. I know of a few in the central belt but it would unfair on those further afield if all the meets were between Edinburgh and Glasgow. So if you know any good locations, feel free to fire them in.

I'll start with a few I can think of....
West sands and Tentsmuir at St Andrews.
The Kelpies, Grangemouth.
Falkirk Wheel.
South Queensferry waterfront.
Strathclyde country park.
Aviemore.
Glenshee.
Balloch by Loch Lomond,
Loch Katrine.
Pitlochry and Blair Atholl.

Last edited:
Slight tweak made to thread title to make it better for use of search function.

Great idea. Good to see people starting to look at alternate locations and groups for meet ups.

I did wonder who this famous Scot was.

Pretty happy for most locations, any excuse for a weekend away! We are down in Dumfries and Galloway but regularly travel north mountain biking.

Someone was telling me there is now a good cycle track at Glencoe, Nevis Range another option. I'm gonna be confined to home for the next 8 weeks or so, just waiting imminent arrival of a litter of cocker spaniel puppies so will curtail any chance of getting away.

Thinking that members on here who live north of the wall are geographically challenged with getting to many of the meets down south. Thought I'd stick a post on to see how many members would be interested in having group meet ups in Scotland. Perhaps once every couple of months. We have some great venues across the country. Of course, all T6F members would be welcome, should they be touring the Caledonian countryside, or just fancy trying a day out, to experience some scottish wind and rain.
Ad be up for this . Only get two wknds off in my 8 week shift cycle but Al definitely try my hardest to get a few meets in .am a member of the TT MK1 fourm and there isn't eny meets for up Scotland which is a shame so he to see this pop up :thumbsup:

No van at the moment but I think we would quite like the idea of a meet-up in Scotland. We used to do a meet-up with festival friends but it was always near Alton Towers (very difficult to go for just a basic weekend).

So, maybe not this one but we will definitely keep on the look out for any next year.
:D

Someone was telling me there is now a good cycle track at Glencoe, Nevis Range another option. I'm gonna be confined to home for the next 8 weeks or so, just waiting imminent arrival of a litter of cocker spaniel puppies so will curtail any chance of getting away.

@Pablo and i would be keen to come up and ride there! Any excuse to be out in the vans and ride bikes

Glencoe only has a couple of tracks and not much to do if you are not a biker. Nevis Range is good biking but not the easiest to get to. Dunkeld is a really nice town and also has a huge amount of good bike trails plus it’s pretty easy to get to. Aviemore is also great for activities and fantastic for biking but further away

Back