Route 90 VW Festival, Scotland, 4th-6th October - Welcomes T6F Members

Dieseldonkey

150 DSG Shuttle Conversion
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Chaps/Chapesses.

The Fife VW Club are holding this annual event in the grounds of Lathalmond bus museum, nr Dunfermline, Fife on 4th, 5th and 6th October. I spoke to the organiser tonight at a club meet. They'd welcome T6F members either to camp for the weekend or turn up for the show on Sunday. If we can get enough members to attend, he'll allocate the group a specific area to allow us all to pitch up together. Its £10 per person for the weekend (Under 16s free). Please have a look at the FB link and give me your thoughts. If you'd like to attend please add a post below so I can give the organiser the total number. Great opportunity and event for Scottish members to finally get a first T6F meet but of course, all members would be welcome.

ROUTE 90 VW SHOW

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my long wknd off so Al be gd for this , don't have Facebook am afraid lol

That's great @St4n99 . I take it the link doesn't work unless you have Facebook installed on your phone. Tickets are available through their Facebook shop. If it doesn't work we can sort something out. PM me if your having a problem with getting tickets:thumbsup:

Right a have purchased a ticket via PayPal but didn't ask me for eny details lol, I have my PayPal confirmation and eMail confirmation , do ye get a ticket sent out or do ye just turn up lol

Back