Review: Exploria

There have been a few member that have some experience with Exploira. Have a quick search for some results.

I haven't used ~Exploria personally, but know of others who have.
If I was in the market for some conversion work to be done on my T6, they would be my first port of call.

Just got our van back from Exploria yesterday. It was booked in about 5 months ago but we booked the date to suit us. It was in for genuine rear quarter windows to match the twin sliders,insulating,ply lining,carpet lining,one piece headlining with alcantara covering,led spots and colour changing strips,leds in the tailgate,new floor with altro covering and a webasto diesel heater with OEM ducts in the b pillar. It was a bit slow with a bit of a pain to originally get a quote and sort everything out because they are so busy but,i cannot do anything but praise their work,its really good and i couldnt fault it. We dealt with Jono right through the process,right up to him showing us how everything worked etc and found him to be really genuine and honestly proud of their own work,couldnt recommend them highly enough.

Back