Review: Exploria

Well I got my van back today! I've been burdened with an eye for detail for as long as I can remember.........I can spot shoddy workmanship at a 1000 yards.......and I usually end up disappointed to some degree or other. Drives my wife nuts! Not today though!! It was with a degree of trepidation that I walked into Exploria! I needn't have worried!! Exploria don't need my help......they've a well established reputation for quality. Now I know why........first rate.........absolutely first rate! I can see why people get carried away now!

Anyway, a massive thumbs up to all the team at Exploria!

I’m exactly the same with an eye for detail & it will worry me sick taking the van somewhere. On week three of twelve waiting & started looking for quotes & recommendations. That looks mint, whereabouts are the switches located for which lights too? TIA.

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with the @Exploria Ltd team, I went over from Ireland to have a roof installed along with a number of other jobs carried out on my van. Couldn't be happier with the fit and finish of their workmanship. They offered great advice and ideas on how I could improve things I wanted carried out.
I done a lot of research into which roof I would buy and settled on the Reimo. One thing I've learned is that I would not be getting to hung up on which model roof people get installed. There is a lot of discussions with people here as too which roof is best, while I am very happy with the Reimo I do think a much more important factor when purchasing a roof is choosing the right company to install it for you. I have seen some horror installs in the past few months, I would be more inclined to advise people to research the installer rather than the roof! Plenty of good companies out there I'm sure you just gotta weed them out, but I cannot recommend Exploria enough as I cannot fault one job they carried out for me. (I scrutinise people's work everyday as part of my own job looking for faults so I am well used to the procedure) Everything was done on time and exactly as specified if not better. They have a new customer for life with me now (they may not be thrilled about that as I had millions of questions for them which they answered all of in detail)
Thanks very much again to all the team at Exploria and we'll see you again in the future for sure.
Just got rid in the last of the hornets who travelled over with me too! (B***ards)

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with the @Exploria Ltd team, I went over from Ireland to have a roof installed along with a number of other jobs carried out on my van. Couldn't be happier with the fit and finish of their workmanship. They offered great advice and ideas on how I could improve things I wanted carried out.
I done a lot of research into which roof I would buy and settled on the Reimo. One thing I've learned is that I would not be getting to hung up on which model roof people get installed. There is a lot of discussions with people here as too which roof is best, while I am very happy with the Reimo I do think a much more important factor when purchasing a roof is choosing the right company to install it for you. I have seen some horror installs in the past few months, I would be more inclined to advise people to research the installer rather than the roof! Plenty of good companies out there I'm sure you just gotta weed them out, but I cannot recommend Exploria enough as I cannot fault one job they carried out for me. (I scrutinise people's work everyday as part of my own job looking for faults so I am well used to the procedure) Everything was done on time and exactly as specified if not better. They have a new customer for life with me now (they may not be thrilled about that as I had millions of questions for them which they answered all of in detail)
Thanks very much again to all the team at Exploria and we'll see you again in the future for sure.
Just got rid in the last of the hornets who travelled over with me too! (B***ards)
You could off called in for a brew @Sean O Leary ,I am working a mile away from exploria .

Hey Carl, Well feck it anyway as I was around the place idle in the hotel so could have called over for a chat!!! Next time as I will be back there for sure, hope the van is going well for you

that's a shame....because I can vouch for Exploria. I will be going back to them when I can find the time for my next upgrades.....heater and awning.

that's a shame....because I can vouch for Exploria. I will be going back to them when I can find the time for my next upgrades.....heater and awning.
Nobody is more disappointed than I am. Initially, I would have been asking them to fit a remote parking heater and a popup roof, as well as sort my seating out but, as I'm the sort of person who wld rather not bother, than risk a shoddy job, it'll be a while until I get the work done now - except the heater: I must have that for my dogs. Wish I'd spent longer trying to decipher the factory heating options and had a proper OEM parking heater. We live and learn.

It seems this kind of treatment is rife among convertors.I booked in to have an Eberspacher heater fitted at one place because I liked the look of the work they have posted on here and was impressed by the reviews people had given them.
They gave me a slot a couple of months down the line and told me it would take 2 days.

It came back with a Webasto after 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

I think the big problem is the waiting lists gives them a feeling of false sense of reality.

I take reviews with a pinch of salt now.................................

It seems this kind of treatment is rife among convertors.I booked in to have an Eberspacher heater fitted at one place because I liked the look of the work they have posted on here and was impressed by the reviews people had given them.
They gave me a slot a couple of months down the line and told me it would take 2 days.

It came back with a Webasto after 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

I think the big problem is the waiting lists gives them a feeling of false sense of reality.

Fair comment mate.....I wouldn't have been happy about that. I too take recommendations with a pinch of salt.....apart from ones where bare wires are involved! I take those very seriously!!:thumbsup:

Wow, what did they do to compensate you/ put it right?

Wow, what did they do to compensate you/ put it right?

Nothing,I didn't even know I was getting a Webasto until I picked it up but in their defence all the work they did was to a very high standard.Just not the way an old fashioned dude like me would go about things.............

Nothing,I didn't even know I was getting a Webasto until I picked it up but in their defence all the work they did was to a very high standard.Just not the way an old fashioned dude like me would go about things.............
Totally agree - it’s not old fashioned, or if it is you’re not alone! If you order X, that is what you expect, not Y, without an explanation etc.

Another thumbs up for Exploria , who cares if the customer service is apparently lacking the quality of work, which is the main part definitely isn’t. I went to them after loads of recommends and poor jobs done locally ( South Wales ) if they were local to me I’d be bankrupt as they do too many cool things and infinite add ons .

I've never had an issue with them, but for me, Customer care is just as important as the quality of workmanship.
I’ve never had a problem with their customer care for the record , quoted and did what they said plus’s more without a nasty extras bill on time and without fuss .

I have found Exploria excellent to deal with and had a very good experience with heir customer service, I assume like all good business the come under a little strain at times trying to manage all queries but once you get in their books service is first rate. I assume being a good conversion workshop the amount of calls and queries they get with people asking advice, options and shopping around comparing prices etc is hard to manage. For all the calls and queries they might take on half the workload due to pricing and location, if you can wait you won't be disappointed and will be happy with customer service, as I stated once you become a customer if that makes sense!

I have found Exploria excellent to deal with and had a very good experience with heir customer service, I assume like all good business the come under a little strain at times trying to manage all queries but once you get in their books service is first rate. I assume being a good conversion workshop the amount of calls and queries they get with people asking advice, options and shopping around comparing prices etc is hard to manage. For all the calls and queries they might take on half the workload due to pricing and location, if you can wait you won't be disappointed and will be happy with customer service, as I stated once you become a customer if that makes sense!
I'm sure you are right about this, Sean. Thanks.

Positive feedback from me, I am looking for a T6 to be converted, so phoned Exploria and spoke to Graeme. My only complaint was the lead time, which isn’t their fault.

The quality of their work looks very good and their website is excellent. If i’m spending large sums of money then the distance isn’t an issue for me.

I'm booked to have a Webasto heater fitted in early April - Graeme spent a good long time on the phone with me to explain options.
Can get me in and out in one day which was a major plus for me - and will use OEM outlets.

Back