Review: Exploria

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Well I got my van back today! I've been burdened with an eye for detail for as long as I can remember.........I can spot shoddy workmanship at a 1000 yards.......and I usually end up disappointed to some degree or other. Drives my wife nuts! Not today though!! It was with a degree of trepidation that I walked into Exploria! I needn't have worried!! Exploria don't need my help......they've a well established reputation for quality. Now I know why........first rate.........absolutely first rate! I can see why people get carried away now!

Anyway, a massive thumbs up to all the team at Exploria!

Thats good to here @mopardave, Cant beat a happy customer :)

I wish they were closer to me , i would be there like a shot. I went for a consultation at my local converter, who i have never heard a bad word about only praze for their work.
It was a good meeting and some good ideas but they did not have a good solution to my rear heating and cooling in the roof, just said it was best left alone and line the rest etc. Not what i wanted really. I have seen on Exploria website a good solution to it thow.

Have you got any pics ??

yup.....don't know if they'll do it justice. They were taken on my phone......give me a few minutes.

IMAG0687.jpg I got them to fit a battery monitor as I don't have a leisure battery. Maybe over the top but it was also done with a view to fitting a leisure battery at a later date!

Really nice that..........i can see a trip coming on next year

Me like lights :thumbsup: !

Thanks gents......glad you like it! The coloured lights serve no purpose.....but they make me smile......and Mrs MD likes them too! When I suggested them, she just sort of rolled her eyes in that "boys will be boys" kind of way.....but she loves them! We always discuss these things and then we agree I was right all along!!!!!!!;)

Really nice that..........i can see a trip coming on next year

Me like lights :thumbsup: !

Studs.........I'm all about lights! Never understood just how important lighting can be until I saw a high end installation in a very high end house! This is just my low rent version........but I love 'em!

Had my windows fitted at Exploria, great bunch of guys, Just a bit of a journey for me, and its my only vehicle, so need to plan before I book it in.

Mine goes in on Monday, haven't got any wicked lights like those going in it though.

Lighting is everything mate, just ask my sparky. Spends more time planning than doing. Great work thow!

Had my windows fitted at Exploria, great bunch of guys, Just a bit of a journey for me, and its my only vehicle, so need to plan before I book it in.

I know what you mean.......Mrs MD uses her car to get to work so I was without wheels for a week. Then a bus and train to and from Brighouse......hey, worse things happen........first world problems, right?

I know what you mean.......Mrs MD uses her car to get to work so I was without wheels for a week. Then a bus and train to and from Brighouse......hey, worse things happen........first world problems, right?
Your right, no excuse really, Bus and train for me too. I guess sitting on a train is a good excuse for a G&t :laugh:

Mine goes in on Monday, haven't got any wicked lights like those going in it though.

Well, like I said.....they serve no purpose really. Just a bit of (expensive) fun! Where are you taking yours?

I wondered about getting them to do the comfort dash thing.......but in all honesty, it's just too expensive........very nice, but expensive! I'd have had it from new but I think that ship has sailed.

Mine is going in to Rising Sun Campers near Coventry. Just showed Mrs DaveyB your rear speaker mounts as I'm having something very similar put in.

Back