So my Amorak steels are away with Duchy banded steels at the moment, should be getting them back next week. Gone for 8.5" and 9".
For now I've borrowed some t5 steels from 2004 of a mate. With my cracked front screen these really make it look like a turd lol

For reference my b14s are fully maxed out front and rear
Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 08.38.54.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-05 at 08.39.11.png

B14s wound all the way down on Devonports vs B14s wound all the way on vossen 20s

DCF2F3D0-B25B-4EE6-A5C9-B589A5C96F81.jpeg
88B72CA5-C65E-4007-B495-CCB32A6F31A0.jpeg

Must admit, Devonports look bloody good

B04F7E1E-1C0D-466B-BC03-B4F852398DB3.jpeg

E9ACC724-F92B-4728-B870-74BA7308EBDB.jpeg Loving the steels so far ! converted a few of the boys I know over from 20s to the dark side once they saw them
What to do with the bumpers and front end now

Last edited:
Like the idea of the plastic over fenders

I’ve colour coded ever van I’ve owned seems really strange to be considering not doing it to this one.

I have to say I love the look, I'd leave the bumpers as they are, for the time being at least!
Agree with @Pauly though, colour code the trims under the rear lights

I think the Startline colour coded looks a little odd at the front (that is what I have currently).

So if you are going to do it then do a Highline conversion job.

Otherwise, keep them as they are. Look so good with Pure Grey.

Colour coded bumpers from the Northampton judge!

Tailgate spoiler in grey too or is that a bridge too far... oh and black glass over that last panel both sides, plus vote 2 for the small panels under the lights in grey... 50 Shades of Nardo Grey!

If you are selling the rear let me know as I have already got a front bumper to replace my highline one but need a rear

Hey mate,
Where abouts did you source your grill, handles and mirror covers to be colour code? I have a metro grey ranger as well and think what youve done looks great.
Also are your side vents colour coded as well or did you powder coat them ?
Rug looks awesome. Great work.

You have lost me sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder if some of those plastic panels that fit at the bottom of the door / just above the cill would suit..?

Back