marmite monster

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Picked this up last week, tailgate, aircon, captains seats. Not entirely sure what direction I'm going with this one yet. IMG_7906.jpg

IMG_7905.jpg

Mods so far b14s and Calibre cc-u wheels 20x9 et45
tinted the rear glass and made a start on the rear carpet lining.
Planning on colour coding the bumpers, handles and mirrors next.
Any suggestions welcome ;)

IMG_8771.jpg

I've taken the 20s off and gone back to the cali wheels for now.
Im in right wheel dilemma :( I really like the way the van sits nice and low on 18" wheels so I think thats the size I want.
Just need to find some 18s that look oem+ any suggestions welcome
Also lowered the front another 25mm while I had the wheels off. These b14 coil-overs are pretty much maxed out now and its not really that low .

IMG_9634.JPG

IMG_9635.JPG

I've taken the 20s off and gone back to the cali wheels for now.
Im in right wheel dilemma :( I really like the way the van sits nice and low on 18" wheels so I think thats the size I want.
Just need to find some 18s that look oem+ any suggestions welcome

Amaroks

Sooo Amarok wheels happened, really please how they look.
Got them from Tamar wheels, them boys know how to run business. Came next day perfect.
Also done full kombi conversion
The quest continues
IMG_1180.jpg

yeah looks cool even with the unpainted bumpers

it does, but id be keen too see it with painted bumpers.

I had my order placed as a pure grey, but VW came back to my dealer and told them that they didn't offer the bumper colour coding and the midroof colour coding for it in pure grey

So i went white as white was the only colour for the mid roof at the time.

But in hindsight, it worked out for me, as white was a better colour for our heat here as a camper.

but i still think that Pure Grey colour is awesome

Noooooo.
Keep the bumpers unpainted, it looks a lot cooler. As you didn't go for banded Amaroks, I'd just pop a set of spacers on those bad boys, and job done.

Super slick mate, stock commercial, with a twist :thumbsup:

Love the commercial look and keep checking eBay for some but they always seem in terrible condition.

Noooooo.
Keep the bumpers unpainted, it looks a lot cooler. As you didn't go for banded Amaroks, I'd just pop a set of spacers on those bad boys, and job done.

Super slick mate, stock commercial, with a twist :thumbsup:

Cheers
Will be sending the rears to duchy for some 9" action leaving the fronts stock width as I think the fitment is nice

Back