Sold 2017 (67) Volkswagen Transporter Lwb Combi T32 204 Dsg 4motion Highline No Vat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportline56

VIP Member
Hi I am reluctantly selling my VW T6 LWB DSG 4 motion Highline 204 BHP Iridium grey
Absolutely mint condition.
Never used as a van only family transport.
Fully loaded. Current milage is 15,400 miles.
First service was done in January main VW dealer approx 11,000 miles. No service book as its online at VW. When new the vehicle came with the the following additional features to include, electric Diff lock, 7 speed DSG gearbox, electric soft close doors both sliding and tailgate, Discovery sat nav with apple car play connectivity, reversing camera with parking sensors front and back, heated and folding colour coded door mirrors, heated front seats, full LED lights front and rear, factory fitted lockable tow bar with 13 pin electrics (used once and 2 keys), heated windscreen quick clear, headlamp auto levelling and wash system, central locking with 4 remote keys.

The following items have been added in my ownership Judd Alloy 311R wheels with tyres with no Scuffs or damage, Bilstine B14 adjustable coil over suspension front and back, full VW seat covers in grey, VW bulkhead with glass window, fully carpeted both sides easily removable with 8 screws, all the rear of the van has been sound deadened with sound matt and insulated with 20mm closed foam, fully carpeted in the rear on new ply wood panels with hidden trim fixings in 2 tone carpet, new ply wood panels on the ceiling with hidden trim fixings covered in velvet complete with 8 no spot lights that work with the doors and key, both captains chairs are on swivelling bases to face the rear, a pop up drinks table, all the interior lights are LED cool white colour, limo black window tint to the rear and side glass in the doors, removable carpet mats both front and rear, rear lights dark tinted film (can be removed if required), front fog lights are LED cool white the same as the head lights, software modifications with Carista for extra dash information and DRL switch off when using indicators etc, under rear seat storage, balance of manufactures warranty until September 2020. I looked for a long time to get the right VW with the right specification so this is a reluctant sale as a vehicle like this are few and far between with this specification and no VAT on my sale, All documents, log book and keys. The private plate is not included in the sale. Clear of finance. Serious buyers only
genuine reason for selling as I don't use it to its full potential every day just at weekends only covered 4000 miles whilst I have owned it IMG_3789.jpeg IMG_3789.jpeg IMG_3826.jpeg IMG_3792.jpeg IMG_3824.jpeg IMG_3790.jpeg IMG_3797.jpeg IMG_3811.jpeg IMG_3803.jpeg IMG_3801.jpeg IMG_3819.jpeg IMG_3823.jpeg IMG_3818.jpeg IMG_3799.jpeg IMG_3807.jpeg IMG_3814.jpeg IMG_3816.jpeg IMG_3800.jpeg IMG_3822.jpeg IMG_3828.jpeg
LOOKING FOR AROUND £37950 WITH NO VAT ADDED

IMG_3795.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back