Public Spying! Speedcam Anywhere app.

When I see people speeding, I just think "You crack on. The faster you go, the further you'll be away from me if you do end up upside down."

Looking back, I drove like a complete tw@ when I was 17-18, so I think it would be about as hypocritical as it could get if I told tales on others doing the same.

The Isle of Man has only 2 speed cameras that I’m aware of. The nation speed limit sign (white round with black diagonal strip) in the UK is a De restritcted road on the island meaning no speed limit applies and the island doesn’t have a speeding problem. If you crash on a de restricted road you get prosecuted for driving beyond your ability.

If the Police can be bothered:

…..however some of the London authorities employ people who must be told to earn their money and record ANY infringements ANY time! I worked nights for ten years as a private hire driver in London but started to believe I had a target on my back. Westminster council would regularly send me PCNs with photos of me dropping passengers on yellow lines or even ranked up at events….3.00 or 4.00am!! :rolleyes::(

The Isle of Man has only 2 speed cameras that I’m aware of. The nation speed limit sign (white round with black diagonal strip) in the UK is a De restritcted road on the island meaning no speed limit applies and the island doesn’t have a speeding problem. If you crash on a de restricted road you get prosecuted for driving beyond your ability.
I've always found the standard of driving to be very good on the IOM. They only cars I've seen come to grief have been GB ones. Most people there realise that there is little point in going quickly, because there's no time to be saved when distances from A to B are so short.

Spying in general, I’m sure I read on here that a forum member had their forum profile was being watched by a work colleague and that their colleague was commenting on the members posts in work and they didn’t even have a van.
Now that’s just weird

Spying in general, I’m sure I read on here that a forum member had their forum profile was being watched by a work colleague and that their colleague was commenting on the members posts in work and they didn’t even have a van.
Now that’s just weird
Are you talking about this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
Are you talking about this thread?

Didn’t see that thread before - it made me laugh!

The green-eyed monster will regularly rear his ugly head, though perhaps he shouldn’t show off his arrival so blatantly!!!

Back