Price of diesel in your area?

Won’t happen, it would have to be announced in the spring budget and would increase the recession and would lose them more votes, more likely they will announce an increase to come in after the next election, they know they are going to lose it so are loading the economy with big rises after labour get in

Just paid £1.84 in Hereford having forgotten I was going through Leintwardine where it was £1.63.

As I've said before, when a small independent family run rural garage can sell it at 21p a litre less than a much larger outlet you know there's something not quite right.

It's quite a good strategy as it's working two ways. He's helping people out by selling locals cheaper fuel and in return, they are paying him back by buying odds and sods from his shop, which are obviously a bit dearer than the supermarkets.

Last edited:
It's quite a good strategy as it's working two ways. He's helping people out by selling locals cheaper fuel and in return, they are paying him back by buying odds and sods from is shop, which are obviously a bit dearer than the supermarkets.
Agreed but on his faceache page he says he makes a reasonable profit on fuel alone.

I had an e-mail earlier today, to expect a 7p reduction next week. This week was £1.75 so will be back down a little

I want to know why the difference between between petrol and diesel is so much ?

around here its about 26p per litre or about £1.18 per gallon

Back