Pendle Performance

N58amx

Carpeter
T6 Guru
My first t6forum review so go easy on me .

Just done a 546 mile round trip to pendles hq .

My vehicle 102 highline lwb pv 17 plate

So the drive up to pendle from kent was the norm , sluggish on motorway hills with the annoying restricted feel .

Turned up at 9:15am to be greeted by martin and got a glimpse of the dyno/rolling road set up.

Off i went for a wander around barnoldswick town centre with my son for some brekkie (he came to keep me from motorway boredom)

2 hours later i returned to find martin with a grin on his face , mentioning that due to a slight judder on my dual mass (presumably from previous owners driving etc) that he had to restrict torque slightly .but assured me all is good , and was more than happy with the outcome.

Bare in mind , i personally have not noticed this judder in the 10k miles that i have put on vehicle and can only assume that this was picked up on the dyno.
And tbh it's not something im concerned about.

Anyway,
Paid my dollar and jumped back in to my motor looking foreward to the drive home.

Well , what can i say !

The remap Has totally and utterly transformed this engine beyond belief .

Smooth , not snappy , will now sit crusing on an uphill part of the motorways etc at a comfortable 70mph (dare i say there is plenty left in the tank)
without having to put my foot to the floor!

Thoroughly happy , and so glad i made the trip to a remapper with a rolling road.

Regards nick

P.s
I never got overtaken , or flashed from behind once on the way back
:rofl:

Last edited:
I have a friend who has a late T5.1 84ps that has been remaped by Pendle.

It's an absolutely fantastic thing to drive now, unbelievable how much better it is. Figures close to yours too despite its 90k mileage. :thumbsup:

FB_IMG_1538248454793.jpg

Last edited:
After a long chat on the phone, I know how pee'd you were with the power of your T6 and previous attempts to re-map, so I for one am glad you're sorted ;)

This maybe needs moving into the 'Review a business' section.

You can see on both graphs where the torque has been limited to look after the drive train (a standard 140 with a 6 speed box has a much more useful flat torque 'curve' provided much earlier in the rev range). In both cases the torque has been maintained much longer than it needs to be (particularly on the 102) just to get that all important max power figure as that is what sells the product. They do both look nice and smooth though so will be very nice to drive compared to a 84/102.

Back