Part No. for Sunglasses Holder

8balladdict

VCDS User
T6 Guru
Hi all,

Does anyone know the part number or even better where I can buy another sunglasses holder that is where the grab handle is on the drivers side??

Many thanks.

8ball said he wants a second one suggesting he has one fitted already - probably blu-tak'd his dodgy Ray Ban case to his dash lol

I find mine fantastically useless. I can't get any of my 3 pairs in the case.

IMG_2560.JPG
BOOM!!! Just dropped a bomb......and there is a pair of oakleys in there as we.....type. Not sure having a pair of Oakleys clipped in plain sight is 'much better' though! :p

It looks cool but quite frankly if my glasses would be crushed then its pointless - especially as mine are Real ;)

It looks cool but quite frankly if my glasses would be crushed then its pointless - especially as mine are Real ;)

It doesn't crush anything....the springs are very light. Works perfectly with my 'original' Oakleys.

View attachment 12512
BOOM!!! Just dropped a bomb......and there is a pair of oakleys in there as we.....type. Not sure having a pair of Oakleys clipped in plain sight is 'much better' though! :p
If you open the cover, is the part number stamped on the inside of the moulding, if not remove it and the part number will be on it somewhere.

Got mine from Banwy. If you don't already have a grab handle in place you will need the Retaining Bracket also.

Otherwise this is really easy to fit, remove the grab handle replace with sunglasses holder

Sunglasses Holder

So have a factory fitted one on the Drivers side and this one on the passengers side. There is no difference whatsoever.

P.S. Not well off enough to try it with Oakleys :(

Back