Part No. for Sunglasses Holder

Got mine from Banwy. If you don't already have a grab handle in place you will need the Retaining Bracket also.

Otherwise this is really easy to fit, remove the grab handle replace with sunglasses holder

Sunglasses Holder

So have a factory fitted one on the Drivers side and this one on the passengers side. There is no difference whatsoever.

P.S. Not well off enough to try it with Oakleys :(
You could of bought one of eBay for £20 and then had an extra £15 towards the Oaks! :whistle:

Bloody expensive really but the 19.99 one seems decent - is it real?
From the pics the eBay one seems the same as the Banway one. Besides, it's for the misses side so you know, not spending £40-45 for an oem one when these are apparently just as good :thumbsup:

Each to their own @8balladdict. Just cause I paid for OEM you don't have to harp on about it!
Calm down mate, firstly that post was in response to and aimed at @PukkaT6. Second, if I had seen your post before I had bought an eBay one, I probably would of bought an Banway one myself as I much prefer oem if I can. So lastly, I was most definitely not 'harping on' at you or towards you in any shape or form.

P.S I got bought the Oakley's as a gift FYI

Last edited:
Back