Park pilot error [Resolved]

Epic-Rob

Kiwi member
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just have an error on my park pilot (2017 4 motion), the reverse camera will come on then a few second later it defaults to 'park pilot error' F&R park sensors also part of this, also which may be linked, is factory tailor plug no longer works.
I have had both seats out and all the connectors unpluged and after reading a post yesterday which had exactly same prob i have re-checked they are all pushed back together firmly, i did find a blown 15a fuse in the fuse connector under passenger seat which i replaced but hasn't made any diff.
there is only one plug under drivers seat (Red) then another 2 that don't connect to anything.

it was all working before i pulled seats out and started on conversion :-( so not really sure where to start looking.

on doing some google research i may have found the problem....
Also under the drivers seat is the towing ecu which communicates with the park sensors
i have this very nasty feeling that when i put the seats back in to move van around i didnt put this towing ECU back in...... that would explain the 2 connectors i thought were spare.... Doh.....

Back