Replacing the Headunit and retaining Camera / PDC

Primey

VIP Member
Hi all, I'm sure this has been asked on here before, but I didn't know if there has been any new products available on the market...

I have a T6 with factory fitted parking sensors front and rear along with a reversing camera. However, the van wasn't fitted with satnav as standard.

What options are there for replacement headunits that work with the factory sensors and camera that would have satnav/wireless android auto?

Cheers

I’ve got a Kenwood DMX8019 which supports parking sensors and steering wheel controls with the correct interface. It doesn’t have nav but Apple/Android wireless and I use the phone’s nav which I prefer.

I’ve got a Kenwood DMX8019 which supports parking sensors and steering wheel controls with the correct interface. It doesn’t have nav but Apple/Android wireless and I use the phone’s nav which I prefer.
Thanks for the reply!

That sounds like what I'm after. Do you know which interfaces are required/where to get them from?

Hi all, I'm sure this has been asked on here before, but I didn't know if there has been any new products available on the market...

I have a T6 with factory fitted parking sensors front and rear along with a reversing camera. However, the van wasn't fitted with satnav as standard.

What options are there for replacement headunits that work with the factory sensors and camera that would have satnav/wireless android auto?

Cheers
We can retain the factory sensor display and factory reverse camera

sat nav, wireless android auto not a issue

drop us a pm or call and il run it all through with you

jason

Back