Pan Americana seats

Very nice looking but they are suffering from saggy arse syndrome.
I would not be happy with them looking like that.

Yep but our leather seats in our Skoda are 3 years old and look like new those just look well saggy!

I did think twice about bothering to post this, I now realise that I shouldn't have bothered !!!

I like the contrast between the leather colours.
What's the story here, are they out of a pan am or retrim to match ? have you bought and fitted them to yours ?

I like the contrast between the leather colours.
What's the story here, are they out of a pan am or retrim to match ? have you bought and fitted them to yours ?

they are out of a 2016 pan am, they are in my van now, a lot more comfortable and a little distressed looking (which I like)

What's a pan am?
They look great; use some leather conditioner (Autoglym is good) and work it into them; it'll make the leather more supple and improved that slight sag.

I use it on the BM and the seats still look new but also "rescued" the leather in our old Subaru with it.

Also smells lovely!

What's a pan am?
They look great; use some leather conditioner (Autoglym is good) and work it into them; it'll make the leather more supple and improved that slight sag.

I use it on the BM and the seats still look new but also "rescued" the leather in our old Subaru with it.

Also smells lovely!

I use the "prochem" leather conditioner and cleaner, it is brilliant stuff, I haven't done anything to them yet, just put them in short term to see if I like them (and I do), the van is coming off of the road this weekend for new electrics, new carpet and a few bits and bobs, so the seats are going in the house to be cleaned and conditioned, they should look a bit better then

Is that a center console between the seats ?,is it a factory one out of pan American .

No, it's a fridge , I am going to redesign it and make it a bit higher and further forward, dead useful though for phones and a better cup holders

The pan America seats don't come up for sale very often and seem to hold there price well nice find m8 I likey :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back