Paintworx Loughborough

T5SUG

T6 Pro
Just had my sportline splitter painted and fitted by these guys. The splitter was delivered to them by Transporter HQ via DHL. They sent me an email with picture confirming it had arrived all ok. I gave them the paint code and they kept me updated by email and telephone of the progress and then booked me in to have it fitted. Definitely would use these guys again and would highly recommend them If your in the East Midlands area these are the guys to use.

1DE72776-C331-496A-8ED7-4B9BA8D9D749.jpeg

VR46

VIP Member
That looks great and just the sort of thing we would be after....don't mind travelling90 mins for a good job. What was the total cost (parts, postage, painting and fitting) if you don't mind me asking? Do you have a photo stood back from the van?

T5SUG

T6 Pro
IMG_0690.JPG

I bought the Sportline splitter from Transporter HQ in Leicestershire who recommended Paintworx, they delivered the splitter directly to them via DHL.
It cost £230 for the splitter from Transporter HQ and £200 for painting with Paintworx. I also had the lower splitter added £120 but that is optional.

T5SUG

T6 Pro
A lot cheaper than VW and I'm really pleased with the results. Glad to help. Good luck !!

Jayjmac

Cherry Bomb
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Don’t get me started on wheel journey!! :cry: Good luck!!
Im in team sport line front splitter I know most aren’t but yours with that colour looks mint.