Detailer recommend - “On Track Detailing” Silchester, Berkshire. EXCELLENT!!

Vinyl1210

Hi All. Just picked up my 7 month old T6.1 earlier today from Jay and Dan at ‘On Track Detailing’. (OTD) Went in for PPF front end protection (Bumper, bonnet, mirrors and A pillars) and top of rear bumper. Paint corrected the entire vehicle to eliminate the standard ‘dealer swirls’ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and full 7 year ceramic coat including wheels and glass treatment. I can highly recommend the guys. The results are amazing (I really am thrilled) and the whole process was a joy and extremely stress free. Jay and Dan are real enthusiasts, and genuinely nice blokes Kept me updated throughout and very customer facing. I’ve had similar services from other providers and OTD are very price competitive. I’ve no personal or professional affiliation, just one very happy customer. They are BMW nuts and also highly recommended on BMW forums too. (My mate had his M4 done with them recently to fantastic effect). Check them out on www and IG. I’m very OCD and had no issue trusting them with my pride and joy.
Thanks for reading and hope this helps some one.

Here you go. Sorry for delay as I've been on holiday. As always (cliche) the pictures don't do it justice, but it the flesh, the ceramic coat and paint correction has really brought out the depth of colour. (Hopefully photo's will upload ok but it's my first attempt at doing so?)
20230807_125107.jpg20230807_125301.jpg20230807_184733.jpg

Thank you so much for the review, it's much appreciated - The van looks amazing and it is fantastic to see that it's being kept in such good condition!

Always love having these awesome vans in. Thanks for trusting us with yours!

Back