Fuel Flap Delete by Paintworx Loughborough

Any pics yet of the re-construction work on the inside of the door?

While it looks good, I’m not sure it outweighs the need to have the door open while re-fuelling for me.

Ian

Isn’t the body galvanising compromised with this modification?

How long is the body warranty? It was always 12 years on cars, are commercials different?
I had a blemish on mine before I did any bodywork change. Took it to VW to be told the hoops I need to jump through to have it sorted was astronomical

Isn’t the body galvanising compromised with this modification?

Aren't most things compromised in one way or another with most modifications.

I spent over a year fighting VW for a rust issue and balls if I'd waste my time again. Fuel flap deletes are never going to be to everyones taste and most would roll up in a ball and cry if they knew how much this mod costs, but each to their own. I love the work the Paintworx Loughborough do and some of it is pure skills, but I don't have a big issue with the fuel flap being there, and I'm not a big fan of some of the other mods people do, but I guess that's what makes us all different.

Aren't most things compromised in one way or another with most modifications.

I spent over a year fighting VW for a rust issue and balls if I'd waste my time again. Fuel flap deletes are never going to be to everyones taste and most would roll up in a ball and cry if they knew how much this mod costs, but each to their own. I love the work the Paintworx Loughborough do and some of it is pure skills, but I don't have a big issue with the fuel flap being there, and I'm not a big fan of some of the other mods people do, but I guess that's what makes us all different.
100% that’s what makes these vans fun, leave it standard - mod to the hilt it’s all down to personal choice

100% that’s what makes these vans fun, leave it standard - mod to the hilt it’s all down to personal choice
Old thread I know but how is it looking now mate ? Any sinking or anything ?

Back