Paintworx Loughborough

would they be able to fit a splitter as i'm only down the road in Leicester Forest East?

I'm really interested in this thread as I'm interested in a respray for my t6.1. Can anyone recommend a company in the south, I'm located in Dorset.

They painted my bonnet last time. It's the first time I've seen a finish that looked like it had been poured out of the can, absolutely flawless straight out the gun.
It looks like I may need to get in touch with them. I need a bonnet respray and I’m in the next county. These reviews are solid.... more thanks for this amazing forum.

I'm really interested in this thread as I'm interested in a respray for my t6.1. Can anyone recommend a company in the south, I'm located in Dorset.
Judging from the reviews, I’d be tempted to travel to these guys if I was looking for a full respray. Make it a mid-week getaway!!!

Great review and thanks for sharing @Tourershine. I have been looking at the fuel flap delete on my van and Paint-Worx are always mentioned.
They will be doing my work even though, like you say, they are far from local to me.

You travel for the best, especially when the company goes the extra mile like Paint-Worx. Long may it continue :thumbsup:
Just had the fuel flap delete, well worth it :)

Back