Paint code location….?

JonnyTee

T6 Pro
Afternoon, been searching the older posts on this topic and I seem to have abit of an issue finding out my Vans paint code, Followed earlier advice… on a sticker in the van handbook pack….. the van doesn’t have one, Possibly a sticker on the drivers door shuts….. only sticker is the tyre pressures and the said maybe under boot floor , which in my case it’s a camper and has insulation and floor covering glued down. Have found the Vin sticker in the engine bay and it doesn’t appear to have paint code on it, and for my last search I called up a car paint firm to see if it could be gained from the reg and they said not.
Sorry for the long post but I did try :oops::oops:

Sometimes, in my case the sticker can be located underneath the steering column. Where the pedals are look up from there and sometimes the information label is stuck to the plastic trim. Image stolen from Google but marked the location that mine is in.

InkedLabel_LI.jpg

Afternoon, been searching the older posts on this topic and I seem to have abit of an issue finding out my Vans paint code, Followed earlier advice… on a sticker in the van handbook pack….. the van doesn’t have one, Possibly a sticker on the drivers door shuts….. only sticker is the tyre pressures and the said maybe under boot floor , which in my case it’s a camper and has insulation and floor covering glued down. Have found the Vin sticker in the engine bay and it doesn’t appear to have paint code on it, and for my last search I called up a car paint firm to see if it could be gained from the reg and they said not.
Sorry for the long post but I did try :oops::oops:
If your sticker is missing, you can obtain a build sheet via the VIP sub-forum which’ll tell you your paint code
We have access to online vehicle data from VAG so if any VIP members would like the full build sheet for their vehicle we can search it from your VIN number.

The build sheet contains every PR/option code for the standard and factory fitted options on a vehicle, it is similar to the build sticker in the drivers footwell (which only lists the main options) but is much more comprehensive and lists everything.

If you would like the build sheet for your van then send us your VIN number either in a reply below or if you would like to keep it private send it in a message to me and i will reply with the data.

Below is a sample of a couple of the pages you will receive

View attachment 17182

View attachment 17181

Sometimes, in my case the sticker can be located underneath the steering column. Where the pedals are look up from there and sometimes the information label is stuck to the plastic trim. Image stolen from Google but marked the location that mine is in.

View attachment 155530
I have just recently bought a T6.1 Campervan conversion and can confirm Vehicle ID sticker is on trim under steering column as per photo posted in this thread. Thanks for the tip off. Handbook said it was on the RHS of open glovebox - which it was not.

Back