DPF part number help. Please

DTST6

Hi All,

I’m really hoping you fine folks may be able to help. I’ve tried calling VW commercial van centres parts department and was on hold for 30mins with TPS earlier and gave up.

I have a 2017 204 4motion CXEB and know someone selling a DPF and Cat. I want to know if there is a lot of difference in the DPFs for various engines and between the T6 to T6.1.

The product code for the DPF available to me is 7E0131700A

As mentioned above, the calls I made today were pointless, chap over the phone knew not a lot and the part number didn’t match to that shown from giving him my reg.

If anyone knows a bit more about this I’d really appreciate it.

I googled the product code and some European websites show 2nd hand ones for sale with the above code for caravelles, 150ps , 204ps and some listing 4motion. So lots of different models listed on various breaker websites.

I’ve tried searching LLL parts, doesn’t come up when typed into their search bar and checked part diagrams from 2017-2021 vehicles.

Thanks in advance chaps

if there is a lot of difference in the DPFs for various engines and between the T6 to T6.1.
It depends on engine - only some early T6.1 and some late T6 (MY19) shared same engines.

I have a 2017 204 4motion CXEB
Need to check the configuration sticker (under dash) for emission class PR-code - 7MM or 7CS (I believe 2017 is still 7MM).

1697739434029.png
Same part numbers also for FWD.

The product code for the DPF available to me is 7E0131700A
From where is that code - as I can't find any match - possibly just a sub-part in the assembly?

Hi @mmi, thank you for taking the time to respond. It's very much appreciated. Please see the images I was sent for the DPF and Cat.

I searched the reg number which was is written on in pen and it comes up as a 2019 T28 Startline on UK Gov MOT check website.

Update on the part numbers - 7E0131723 R and also the one with the barcode which I can't quite make out - after some 'googling' 7E0253059BF

0ab2157c-b695-40a5-be41-055065ddf75e.jpg

Reactions: mmi
I think it would be quicker to get under the van and check the part number, you’ll also be 100% sure.

Back