Our First Ever T6 Conversion. My First Ever Post. I Hope You Like It.

That looks gorgeous. I love the wood all round. Somehow you've got a blend of modern freshness using the denim colour, but with the warmth and traditional rusticness in the wood and choice of colour in the leather. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Agreed, stunning and a little different to the norm (interior wise I mean). What roof and bed are fitted?

It’s a beautiful thing and unique too. What are the blue Art Deco style bits? Never seen anything like that before

I’m not at all jealous!:whistle:

Agreed, stunning and a little different to the norm (interior wise I mean). What roof and bed are fitted?

Hi mate. Thanks, I’m pleased you liked it. It’s a Skyline roof with memory foam mattress. The bed/ceiling is clad in a real oak veneer.

I’ve just noticed, it looks like the lower grill trim piece is in reflex silver too, very nice. I’ve been thinking about doing that. Is it wrapped or sprayed?

It’s a beautiful thing and unique too. What are the blue Art Deco style bits? Never seen anything like that before

I’m not at all jealous!:whistle:

Hi mate, thanks for your kind words. The guys at Retrofitted have got something really unique going on for sure. The Art Deco feature are tiles, which they frame with a night shelf with LED lighting. They cut all the tiles down to size and then created the design that you can see in the photos. It looks even better in real life too!

I’ve just noticed, it looks like the lower grill trim piece is in reflex silver too, very nice. I’ve been thinking about doing that. Is it wrapped or sprayed?

It was sprayed locally, the van is the actual factory colour. It was owned by a dry trade prior to conversion so was really tidy.

That looks gorgeous. I love the wood all round. Somehow you've got a blend of modern freshness using the denim colour, but with the warmth and traditional rusticness in the wood and choice of colour in the leather. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. I would like to take some credit but in truth the wife chose the interior design and the upholstery options....and I picked the things you can’t see like the inverter, Bluetooth sound system, under floor water and LPG tank....and the colour of the callipers!! Basically all the things that didn’t mess up the design!!

Thats nicest camper interior I've even seen.

Absolutely love how it looks.

( I am a carpenter who love wood and natural materials ).

Thats nicest camper interior I've even seen.

Absolutely love how it looks.

( I am a carpenter who love wood and natural materials ).
Hi mate.

Thanks so much for your comment. We really wanted to have a conversion that had been completed with real craftsmanship, which is why we went for Retrofitted campers. The fact that you like it so much and appreciate the work and materials as a carpenter yourself really means a lot.

Reactions: .50
Back