Ordering Through To Delivery

Gotta wait another 3 week for ours now.Having a problem with the wheelchair lift.Apparently we are the 1st t6 lwb that the hoist has ever been fitted to.

Ah that’s annoying. You’d think someone somewhere has a LWB T5 or T6 with a lift.

I know that’s what we said!.Been told summats different regards the floor..

Been trying to get the order number of my Kombi from the dealer to no avail - I want to check on it’s progress. Despite several promises it’s still not forthcoming. Any other way of tracing the number?

Been trying to get the order number of my Kombi from the dealer to no avail - I want to check on it’s progress. Despite several promises it’s still not forthcoming. Any other way of tracing the number?
Not that I’m aware of. Tell them you’re not happy with the lack of comms.

Ordered 2.11.18
Estimated Delivery 2.4.19 (To Melbourne, Aus)
No order number yet.

- TDI400 4Motion SWB DSG
- Pure Grey
- Comfort Pack
- Fixed window centre left
- Rear Diff Lock
- Rubber floor in cargo area
- Hardboard side panel trim
- 2nd Battery
- Alarm
- Reversing camera
- Towbar
- LED Lights

:thumbsup:

Ordered 2.11.18
Estimated Delivery 2.4.19 (To Melbourne, Aus)
No order number yet.

- TDI400 4Motion SWB DSG
- Pure Grey
- Comfort Pack
- Fixed window centre left
- Rear Diff Lock
- Rubber floor in cargo area
- Hardboard side panel trim
- 2nd Battery
- Alarm
- Reversing camera
- Towbar
- LED Lights

:thumbsup:
I went for the diff lock too, and the camera, LEDs and second battery. Should be here in a couple of weeks. I’ll be using mine on wet grass and mud and possibly snow this winter. I expect the conditions are slightly different where you are!

You're looking at the top of the leaderboard so far Jean-Louis..! No word for mine after the phone cal confirming Build Week 51 too..

In fact, what the heck. I'll pop in next week and ask..

I was build week 51 too, dealer e-mailed between Xmas & NY to say build completed & awaiting shipping.

Another e-mail yesterday to confirm it’s with the dealer now and just awaiting PDI and registration. T32 150 manual 4Motion with several extras.

I was build week 51 too, dealer e-mailed between Xmas & NY to say build completed & awaiting shipping.

Another e-mail yesterday to confirm it’s with the dealer now and just awaiting PDI and registration. T32 150 manual 4Motion with several extras.

BOOM..!!

You're straight to the top now..!!

My order was marked urgent by the dealer after an error meant it wasn’t sent off when I originally placed it in early October. Stellar performance from the salesman involved to be honest as my conversion is booked for early Feb.

Back