Ordering Through To Delivery

Me too cant wait! Wonder if they are on the same line,boat.truck....lol

I had a bit of a hiccup with my order, it’s been knocked back to 15th October now sadly.

Guess yours is being bolted together as we speak @fezza68

Ordered mine from Swiss vans 6 weeks ago but took a stock vehicle, t32, kombi highline,comfort dash, 204 Dsg,single slider, insulated, lined, carpet cab, indium grey with wheel and styling pack.

Pick up tomorrow and then into @absolute5 for coil overs and stereo upgrade at the end of the month...can’t bloody wait!

Few issues so I had to restart the process. Bit of a bummer but it’s not the end of the world. Guess it’ll arrive a few weeks after yours?

update...just got off the phone to the dealers and the bus is "at a uk port and should be with us within 10 days time"...woohooo..:):)

Awesome buddy!!! That’s exciting news.

I’m in production this week. Just waiting for that call to say it’s built.

Make sure you put up some pics when it turns up.

This period was the worst for me, knowing it’s soo close but feels like it’s taking forever to get here

Mine is sitting at the port awaiting shipment to the UK then 2-3 weeks at the converters. Hopefully an early xmas present to myself. It is going to be a steep learning curve going from an old Merc 508D ex-bus and a VW T3. What is this electrikery that runs these modern vans?:laugh:

Dealer says 10-14 days until it rocks up with them. I’m hoping 16th Nov I’ll be collecting it.

Back