Ordering Through To Delivery

StueyStuey

T6.1 LWB Kombi 150 DSG
VIP Member
T6 Guru
After 8 years of T4 ownership my career has progressed enough for me to be able to afford a T6. I’ve spent a good few weeks lurking around on here researching before I placed an order for a T30 Kombi Highline SWB 150 DSG with a few sensible options.

That was last Friday so I know I’ve still got probably 11 weeks to go until delivery day sometime in November.

Now I know there’s always a horror story about this kind of thing (I’ve already read a few) but I was just wondering what the general time frames have been for people getting a build date & then through the rest until delivery. Like everyone I want it now so just looking to define my own expectations.............it’s going to be a painful wait!

Last edited:
Think that VW have sorted main issues and delivery will be swift..

I ordered my manual 150 Edition on July 2. It was built w/c 13/08. It is currently sat in Grimsby docks. I’m expecting to be picking up from the dealer in about 2 weeks. 3 max. About 10 weeks in total.

Thanks @mjn

How long after placing your order did you get a build date? ............and how are you able to keep track of where the van is?

I couldn’t stretch to the Edition, it’s a lovely looking van.

Thanks @mjn

How long after placing your order did you get a build date? ............and how are you able to keep track of where the van is?

I couldn’t stretch to the Edition, it’s a lovely looking van.
I think it was the week after. Not sure. As for status updates, ask the dealer to check or I did live chat on the website and gave them my order number.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I’ll get a build date this coming week then

Ordered our 150 dsg shuttle se on the 13th of this month and heard nothing since,think il be on the phone tomorrow!.All we was told is it will probably mid November.They need to get a wriggle on..

Comfort Dash with cab carpet
Power Latching Side door
Power Latching Tailgate
Electric Folding Mirrors
1+2 rear seat
Solid Tailgate no glass

I ordered my edition on May the 3rd,should have it in 2/3 weeks according to my dealer.

Gone for indium grey
Power latching doors x2 and tailgate
Privacy glass
Heated screen(with light & vision pack)
Folding mirrors
6.3 media
App connect
Acc
Sport mfsw
Fog lights

Gutted i cant have comfort dash..

Gone for indium grey
Power latching doors x2 and tailgate
Privacy glass
Heated screen(with light & vision pack)
Folding mirrors
6.3 media
App connect
Acc
Sport mfsw
Fog lights

Gutted i cant have comfort dash..
I heard they’ve run out of Indium Grey until 2019 ;)

I’ve asked my dealer a couple times about the comfort dash as it was an option that I ordered and he said it’s on my order and for me not to worry. Hope he’s right.
He said it’s still an option for the my19 vehicles

I’ve asked my dealer a couple times about the comfort dash as it was an option that I ordered and he said it’s on my order and for me not to worry. Hope he’s right.
He said it’s still an option for the my19 vehicles
I think you’re ok as long as it’s a Kombi.

I’m very jealous of you’re Edition btw

Back