Ordering Through To Delivery

im in a courtesy van at the moment as this one was ment to be hear at the start of this month and i sold my van. the girl is to speek to her boss tomorrow the sales man has left sold me it

Sure they’ll sort it. Makes you wonder how that happens though.

got it sorted today they are giving me £800 of the price . I've been on to a local converter he has seats and all there wants 3 to 400 to change it all over it will be a different trim on the seats but my plan is to recover the whole lot at some point any way

Awesome!

I checked mine today on live chat. It’s at the docks in Germany waiting to go on the ship to the UK.

I also took delivery of a set of H7 Shuttle/Caravelle headlights today.

Ordered LWB T6 Shuttle SE 150PS DSG in April

Was given a build date of mid-August in July.

It's finally arrived at the Stage 1 (lift) converters at Lewis Reed, and then I'm hoping it's going to begin Stage 2 (hand control) conversion at Auto Mobility Concepts before the end of the year.

Probably mid-late Feb before I finally take delivery!

VW Commercial customer service were utterly useless at letting me know what was going on. I had to keep updating them to find out what the delay was. Ended up tweeting a long thread to get a precise answer from them as to when it would be in the country.

There hasn't been any update. It is supposed to get here in the next couple of weeks but having worked dockside and on a ship that shipped Volvos from Scandinavia to the UK the less I think about that the better!

Back