Operation B14 has commenced

Don't know what he mean buddy! By the way it's time you came in for tea, I've got your kids already in their high chairs round the table, and your wife is a wonderful cook!:whistle:
Wife is in bed poorly you must be at the wrong house m8 :eek: I've done tea put the trampoline up kids are in there Jim jams ready for bed and I'm off outside to clean me wheels once they are in bed :rofl:

Wife is in bed poorly you must be at the wrong house m8 :eek: I've done tea put the trampoline up kids are in there Jim jams ready for bed and I'm off outside to clean me wheels once they are in bed :rofl:
Ain't got time to clean mine today, far too busy watching men in leather ride round some tarmac in Texas on BT Sport. Sorry, I know I'll get castigated and blackballed by you all, but it is a case of priorities.

Ain't got time to clean mine today, far too busy watching men in leather ride round some tarmac in Texas on BT Sport. Sorry, I know I'll get castigated and blackballed by you all, but it is a case of priorities.
Shame on you , you carnt let your Mrs drive around in a dirty van

Im with you MotoGP is the only TV programme i dont miss although its always on record so i can have some uninterrupted viewing after the noise machines are in bed, another hour or two and it will be on in my house although i may but moto 3 on the background now for a while

Ain't that the sad thing, you're absolutely right, she is the one that drives my van the most:cry:
Mine doesn't drive but started taking lessons and hinting to drive the blackberry, I don't think so love , not until you have a couple of years driving experience

Have to think about that, and then measure out from the alloy face to see where it would sit.

Back