Operation B14 has commenced

Looks good @DaveyB..... do like the mudflaps on a lowered van :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Had to remove the front ones, as they were grounding on the pavement when entering the drive. This is because you go up a wee bit off the road, and then my drive is a bit of an incline. Took em off before they get ripped off and damages something.

They look so much better when lowered, even VW in the brochure shots have the vans way lower than in real life

Hi @DaveyB, couple of questions on your decision process if I may?

Why did you go with fried eggs instead of scrambled and did you have any sausage??
Do have a word with yourself you do not have scrambled egg with a Full English Breakfast, ee's pushing it with the hash browns and I bet the fried slice is not done in Bacon fat. You have scrambeled eggs on toast. Now I'm getting hungry and will have to do a fry up for Breakfast

Do have a word with yourself you do not have scrambled egg with a Full English Breakfast, ee's pushing it with the hash browns and I bet the fried slice is not done in Bacon fat. You have scrambeled eggs on toast. Now I'm getting hungry and will have to do a fry up for Breakfast
Thing being it is a fried egg - just an utterly crap one! Two hash browns, 3 slices of bacon, a sausage, mushrooms, beans, fried toast and a tomato. It's a set breakfast, at least at Tesco you can have a 10 piece and choose exactly what you want.

@DaveyB
Looks sweet mate.. look forward to 10th...

Week on Monday boys :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to it fella's. Just need to clean the inside so its as tidy as the outside. Only problem being is that we are over in Pwllheli on the 8th & 9th, so know the little moppets that sit in the back, and the big moppet that sits beside me, will make it totally minging during that time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing being it is a fried egg - just an utterly crap one! Two hash browns, 3 slices of bacon, a sausage, mushrooms, beans, fried toast and a tomato. It's a set breakfast, at least at Tesco you can have a 10 piece and choose exactly what you want.
Never knew Tesco did them, might have to try one some time

Not sure, I think the fronts may be fully down which I think (no doubt someone will put me right) is 70mm, if so, then the rears are at 60mm.

I'm undecided between b14's and h&r, I had b14's on my 2015 T5 and couldn't fault them, the drop was enough for a works van and ride was great, should I stick with what I know or try something different... decisions decisions...
you van is looking good Davey it's amazing what a complete transformation just lowering by this amount makes... I can't wait to do my t6

It sounds like you are pleased with the ride! I'm interested as I also have a T32, but less than happy with my lowered suspension.

I have Customvanz -50mm springs with the B8 dampers, but the rear is like the springs are way too hard - Plus the rear height is greater which I'm thinking puts the weight on the front,.

One option is to get a set of Eibachs with the rear coil over spring - then at least the rear would be along the lines of the B14s.

Other option is to ditch the 20s and drop down the 18s, either way it expensive but just not happy at the moment.

Should have been patient and waited to get the B14 :(

Just waiting for mine to settle, keep taking measurements and I reckon the rears are too high at 2cm above front. Was aiming for 1cm to allow for the big stuff I tow, and the kombi bed I'm still waiting for.

Looks excellent @DaveyB and the wheels and black/white theme really goes well. When I eventually get mine back the B14 will be going on next. Now you've had them a little how do they compare to your 30mm Eibach springs that you had?

Back