OEM plastic underbody trim/covers

Had to order one monday following ripping mone off in a puddle, ordered from cars245 online yet to see if it turns up says 15 working days delivery. £70.25

Does anybody know if any of undertray is covered by vw warranty?
Cheers
I suspect not if it's a 2nd hand sales warranty they hardly cover anything.
I had to go to the head of regional commercial sales when my van had a front main seal leak. The vw garage I bought the van from had changed the cam belt. The tech must have been staring at the leak and didn't bother fixing it. The warranty (go read the list of items it doesn't cover I kid you not it's 10 times longer than what it does cover) I have found to be useless. Glow plug dying after 4 months of ownership and less than 2k miles. Warranty company say no.

Maybe a new van warranty would be different.

Anyone knows where can I find a 7H0825208G under body cover for my t6? I can't wait 2 weeks to get it from cars245.de I have a diesel heater that will probably break by then.

Anyone knows where can I find a 7H0825208G under body cover for my t6? I can't wait 2 weeks to get it from cars245.de I have a diesel heater that will probably break by then.

VW dealer got under body parts in for me in 2 days.

Pete

Hi guys
I've just fitted a set of side bars and made a pigs ear of cutting the corner pieces just behind the front wheel arch
it’s the small plastic undertray piece
what’s it called and where can I get a replacement one for the near side front please

Got a photo ?
I think I know which piece you mean, as I bought some undertray bits recently, and still have the receipt.

Pete

Hello - I'm having a bit of a nightmare trying to figure out which part number I need. I'm getting massively confused with the OS/NS left/right descriptions. In my mind I'm picturing OS as right (driver's side) and NS a left (passenger side) but doesn't seem to be the case?

The bit I need is the passenger (NS) front panel which sits in front of the fuel tank and beneath the passenger seat. I don't suppose someone could put me out of my misery and let me know the part number please? I have a UK (RHD) 2016 T6 Kombi 180 4Motion (Euro5) if that helps. I think I need part 11 in the picture below, but it's described as O/S right?

Thanks

1613824204844.png

@Pete C I think that's the one yes, the rear half is certainly the same! Although the front half is missing so hard to be certain. Looking back at some of your previous posts, is that part number 7H0825208G? Cheers.

No, that is part number 7E0 825 205 F - about £65 + VAT from VW dealer.

It goes on the passenger side, right under the passenger seat area. You also need some star washers and may need some screws - see attached picture.

Pete

972BF002-5254-48A1-89F8-EEA63841F763_4_5005_c.jpeg

The "Lost plug" bit in the picture goes in front of the main part - it is a lot smaller.

Pete

Hi, all. Slight change of topic but I think it's still relevant to this thread. Just prepping for my diesel heater install this weekend and wondering what people do with these plastic rivets when removing the plastic tray that's joined to the heat shield (via these rivets and some hex screws). I'm assuming drill them out with a thin bit and then stick a new stainless steel rivet in afterwards? Or do the hex screw provide enough of a fixing on their own so just drill them out and don't replace?

IMG_20210322_093712.jpg

IMG_20210322_093706.jpg

Fair point, I assumed this bit of heat shield was the same bit that then go's above the exhaust and handbrake so didn't want to faf with dropping the exhaust bolts and loosening the hand break. Just went and had a deeper venture into the middle of the van and you're right the particular bit of heat shield in my photos is attached to the plastic side tray only so comes out with it. Cheers :thumbsup:

Back