OEM plastic underbody trim/covers

ChrisFrench

Can anyone help with this issue I have with the front black plastic under the van covers. These are all down both sides underneath the van. I need a new one for the front off side. Probably been hit by snow/ice and has been well and truly busted!! Has anyone removed these permanently ? I can't find them listed on any VW spares web site.

Many thanks

I had to replace mine through a body shop that ordered in from VW. I couldn’t find them anywhere either.

Hi guys. I was crawling around under my t6 the other day and noticed the n/s under tray that is just behind the front wheel is split just wondered if anyone knew if you can get replacements. I've seen engine undertrays for sale just wondered if i could get a replacement for the tray thats damaged on mine. Cheers

Looks a bit weird, the ones on the left in pic are listed as right side and vice versa
The highlighted part is £57 + vat

Capture.PNG

does anyone have a pic of the underneath of a T6 highline? I am checking if I have all the protection covers on mine. Strange question I know but checking mine is totally protected from the elements as much as it can be!

I’m not sure it will help as VW omit stuff during production as suits them..To save weight = penny pinching.
1st time I looked under mine, I found I only had half an exhaust! Ending halfway along.. even though there was heat shield in place for the rear box!
VW stated it provided 2.5k weight saving so I could carry more.

Note: there’s no protection aft the rear axle

Mine's a Feb 2019 build SWB Highline, has steel spare wheel (with locking bolt though), no lower engine covers and the exhaust stops halfway, even though all the heat shields are in place further back.

IMG-6018.jpg

IMG-6017.jpg

IMG-6021.jpg

IMG-6020.jpg

My previous van was a May 2016 Highline and had engine covers, full length exhaust, larger fuel tank and alloy spare to name a few differences.

thats MAD Re: Half an exhaust . . . . . . !

Heres a MY18 PV . . . . . . . No lower engine cover, but added my own one.

20180418_130753.jpg 20180418_130929.jpg 20180418_130946.jpg 20180811_141034.jpg

I was going to put mine uo, but I wonr now I've seen how clean those 2 are compared to mine :(
LOL . . . . . . My pics were taken when i went for the pre-delivery inspection . . . . . . with 0 miles on the clock "in 2018".

im sure the underneath looks just as bad as yours now - FYI i dont jet-wash the underneath.

@Lord Mfwic I'll expand on my remark, it's jet washed weekly because a lot of the sites I visit for work are down unmade roads and farm tracks.
It's not for any cleanliness ocd, although I have to confess I've cleaned and waxed it every week since I picked it up. Probably been washed more times now than my previous reflex silver van was in almost 3 years.....
But it does look nice all shiny, and is proven to drive better as well.

Lots of my undercarriage protection was removed when under tanks for water where added
I've now requested them all back as i want to faff and put back what i can and trim and fit !

Back