O/S fog light not working with THQ LED tail lamps

Tibbo

Hi, Just bought rear LED lights from transporter hq, fitted them everything works fine apart from the passenger side rear fog light, could this be a fuse or would a fuse gone knock both fogs out or are they faulty,I did notice a blue wire not plugged into anything, help appreciated
Thanks

IMG_20210821_124208365.jpg

IMG_20210821_124201943.jpg

IMG_20210821_124208365.jpg

Didn't check them only changed them this morning,if the rain stops I'll try the old ones
What about the reverse lights - one or both?
There’s a chance they never both illuminated before. Law states only the offside rear fog has to illuminate (which is why you often see the opposing light used as a reverse light).

If this is the case you’ll need to run two cables up and over the d-pillars to connect each fog and reverse lamp

The wiring harness looks like a half done job much like the THQ head lights.

Unplug the blue wire on the drivers side and see if the fog light stops working. If it does, then you'll need to take power from it and run it across the van to the passenger side if you want two fogs lights. I'm not sure why you need two, but if you do, then that ought to do the job.

The wiring harness looks like a half done job much like the THQ head lights.

Unplug the blue wire on the drivers side and see if the fog light stops working. If it does, then you'll need to take power from it and run it across the van to the passenger side if you want two fogs lights. I'm not sure why you need two, but if you do, then that ought to do the job.
But it's a sealed unit, the blue wire is just dangling out, thanks

Back