I am up for it if there’s a day organised and available. I am near the Middlebrook on m61. That place has a big car park and a greggs lol.

I am up for it if there’s a day organised and available. I am near the Middlebrook on m61. That place has a big car park and a greggs lol.
Any dates in mind?? Winter Hill far from there?? Thinking of tying in for a dog walk.

Winter hill is on doorstep. I work shifts so if it’s in the week it depends what shift I am on but yep up for that

Sounds good, I get a decent walk in with the dog then. Whens best? Weekend when your not on then would be good..

Will check with the wife that she hasn’t booked anything away in the van over the next few of weekends.

I can do sat morning 24th June / 1st July at the moment nothing booked so free to meet. You have anglezark reservoir or Rivington barn, latter has a cafe bar reservoir has a bigger car park.
Thoughts.

Ok thought I’d see if anyone would be interested in a meet? Put some faces to names have a natter and a brew open to offers as to where to meet up costa, Krispy kreme, pub or maccys :slow rofl:swap ideas and having a mooch sound some different vans.
Hi any plans for another meeting

Back