I might be up for a meet up this weekend if it's in the Cheshire/Warrington area. Anyone done a lower half wrap - need advice!!
Never done it but my friend owns Cheshire wraps in northwich and just done a half wrap on a t6. Give him a call I’m sure he will help, he’s called Chris

Depends on where people are from. A few ideas.
Delamere Forrest
Southport
Liverpool.
Apparently there's a coffee and cars event each month in Liverpool, I think its the last Sunday of the month. By all accounts, here's a few good looking cars that turn up,!!!

Looks like some good responses here :)
What do we think to location? Seems to be a spread of people. Midway truck stop is a good place as there loads of room to park as well as a good selection of food and drink but is pretty far away from some people in this chat!

Never done it but my friend owns Cheshire wraps in northwich and just done a half wrap on a t6. Give him a call I’m sure he will help, he’s called Chris
Thanks. I have a quote from Chris and am planning to pop and see him. I work in Northwich. Cheers.

Delamere seems a good option to me. Big carpark (£5), decent cafe, woods to walk the pooches. Would need to get there early to bag a decent number of spaces together. Weather looking good either morning this weekend.

Delamere good for me too, although this weekend may be a struggle. Where abouts in Cheshire are you from?

Delamere seems a good option to me. Big carpark (£5), decent cafe, woods to walk the pooches. Would need to get there early to bag a decent number of spaces together. Weather looking good either morning this weekend.
It's a little far for me to get there early as I'm from huddersfield, but maybe next time

Delemere good for me but not this week. I'm good for the week after though. I'm only in Liverpool so not too far for me.

Sat 3rd June Delemere, Frodsham?? Say 10am?? I may take a drive down to Bala next week. Not booked it but may pop down.

Ooh I think I have seen this guy on Google, is he any good as I want me rear window redone and my front windows tinted?

Had to look up Delamere ..... it's almost the midlands !!!! :slow rofl: I'll give this one a miss, hope you get a decent turnout ,think there was only 5 of us at the last meet.
Plus i'm at Bala the weekend before. :thumbsup:

Had to look up Delamere ..... it's almost the midlands !!!! :slow rofl: I'll give this one a miss, hope you get a decent turnout ,think there was only 5 of us at the last meet.
Plus i'm at Bala the weekend before. :thumbsup:
Midlands!!!! :think smile bounce: Maybe a Southport one for July?

Back