Caffeine & Machine - July 18th 2019.

I did it. I reversed into a huge water pipe.
:eek: Oh no. Still I suppose if there is a silver lining it means that no scumbag has had their hands on your van.
Could have been worse, the pipe could’ve been lower and made a right old mess of the tailgate panelwork.

:eek: Oh no. Still I suppose if there is a silver lining it means that no scumbag has had their hands on your van.
Could have been worse, the pipe could’ve been lower and made a right old mess of the tailgate panelwork.
The tailgate is a complete write off. Its bent all the top above the window. £400 excess and probably a dodgy colour match plus no van for 2 weeks and no courtesy car. Busy with work so no spare vans. That means a hire car for 2 weeks. Close to a grand by the time its finished.
Silly me.:(

The tailgate is a complete write off. Its bent all the top above the window. £400 excess and probably a dodgy colour match plus no van for 2 weeks and no courtesy car. Busy with work so no spare vans. That means a hire car for 2 weeks. Close to a grand by the time its finished.
Silly me.:(
I bet you were proper rancid when it occurred. Reckon if it were me the air would have turned blue.

The reversing camera on mine points downward so not sure it would have worked in this case.
Would also like to add that it would be near the top of my tick list when ordering again.

Bad luck, looks like a multi storey, carpark?

Last edited:
Only a few hours to go ladies and gents. Starting to wish the working day would pass more quickly; but have so much work to do, can’t really afford for it do so.
Looking forward to meeting up with existing T6 friends and talking to those newer members that haven’t met before. Hoping it will be a really good evening.

Gutted I can’t join you:notworthy:. Flight to Falkland delayed 24hrs so checking in this evening and flying out at 01:10 tomorrow :)

mmm that looks very nice! Have fun guys looks like a great location for a meet up. Only just seen this thread and packing to go on hoiday in the van tonight so cant make it :(

Really nice meet tonight. Great location and company. Thanks to all that made the effort.. even if it was only 16miles for some1....
Once again some awesome vans that attended, each with their OWN story..
True T6F style a carpark mod was cracked! Bloody awesome.

Really nice meet tonight. Great location and company. Thanks to all that made the effort.. even if it was only 16miles for some1....
Once again some awesome vans that attended, each with their OWN story..
True T6F style a carpark mod was cracked! Bloody awesome.

Car park mod?

Back