New member needing double seat advice

Have you thought about having the double seat with the fold out centre armrest armrest with extra cupholders, quite a nice extra when only one person occupying the front double seat.? Just to add to your dilemma !

Have you thought about having the double seat with the fold out centre armrest armrest with extra cupholders, quite a nice extra when only one person occupying the front double seat.? Just to add to your dilemma !
woops didn’t see that choice!

woops didn’t see that choice!

Thank you to all replies, very helpful.
All ordered now, T30 150bhp highline with heated seats (swmbo!), rear wash wipe on tailgate, LED headlights, front carpets, no bulkhead and Indium grey. Should get it March, just need to decide on conversion company. Tyne & Wear Campers look good.

Go for the MS Craft double swivel, they are the easiest double swivel to use and it allows you to pull the double swivel closer to the rear seat if your sat around a table eating. We fitted one in a conversion recently and it worked really well.

Go for the MS Craft double swivel, they are the easiest double swivel to use and it allows you to pull the double swivel closer to the rear seat if your sat around a table eating. We fitted one in a conversion recently and it worked really well.
Thank you!

Looking forward to see how you get on, I’m also from Newcastle placed my order last week.

For my Van used VWVC on the Fossway. I also didn’t know which seat option to go for but ended up going for single captain chairs after speaking to a few converters.
Thanks. Yes we bought ours from there too. Using Tyne & Wear Conversions based in Jarrow. Hopefully getting done in March if no delays!

Back