New Cali Ocean. First Things To Buy?

Green Magic Trees are awsome and the best imho.

Unless your old enough to remember the old red/yellow/green traffic light air fresheners.

Those were awsome too.
Reading that I can still smell the one I had in my first car in the 80s, a s#itty fiesta that you had to pump a rubber bulb on the floor with your foot to operate the screen wash :D

You can still buy them :p
Cool. Where from, got a link?

I'll buy 20 just for old times sake....

I remember that if you a pin hole the bottom first. (Best was a slow line of 4 holes going down as the weeks went on).

The the juice would leak out all over your dash and ruin it.

OMG:

there is even a RETRO Facebook page in there Honor !!

Feu Orange

Last edited:
Er . . . hold on.

dont remember them being this expensive lol..... stoooopid ebay.

if any1 finds any . . . . . . . . ping me a link.

=]

air.JPG

Morning all,

today we're picking up our new Cali Ocean, after months (maybe years) of pondering motorhomes, campers and all the various options.
Like most people, we've blown the original budget so money is tight for a while. Aside from some Gas, what's the first things we should stick on our Christmas list?

Also, buying the Cali has prompted me to sign up here, but I've been lurking for a while doing research so thanks very much to everyone who's posted such a wealth of helpful info. It seems like a very knowledgeable and friendly forum.

Steve
Save a bundle on a mattress and try this.

Put the rear shelf on the upper level and find a Dunelm near you. Find these Memory Foam Seat Pad | Dunelm buy 4 and see if they do the trick. You can cover them or leave them naked. The fit exactly across the seats when sleeping down and can be used upper level too. They also fit on the chairs in the tailgate.
Cost me £8 each and we've used them almost weekly for 2 years. If they don't work you not outlaid too much.

Message ends.

Welcome, very exciting day! Not a Cali owner myself but I gather a mattress topper is essential and I can also recommend a Ridgemonkey pan and subscribing to ABusandBeyond YouTube channel, they’re Cali owners (and members on here) with loads of helpful tips, ideas and reviews.
Enjoy your day and be warned that you have just held out your credit card for all of us to spend on your van for you :D
Thanks andys :)

And huge congrats mrsteve on your new purchase!

Back