Multivan - order chairs from VW

muddslinger

I am trying to buy a used T6 Multivan, but most of them have missing chairs. Either the bench is missing and they only have the two captain chairs, or one or both captain chairs are missing and they only have the bench.

My question is, if I can't find one with all 7 seats and end up buying one that doesn't have all seats, will I be able to order a captain chair (or the bench) from VW, in the same upholstery?

I tried looking online but there is absolutely no information about ordering/buying Multivan chairs, and I also couldn't find anything on ebay. Ebay is also complicated because the upholstery most likely won't match.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with procuring seats for their Multivan?
Thanks!

Example:
Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 1.34.01 PM.png

I dread to think how much VW would charge....
Just keep an eye out for a second hand seat/seats. They do come up.
Unless you get one with leather as standard you can always just buy a set of covers so they all match (it would be a waste to cover leather).

There are a couple of sellers on eBay who regularly have single and bench seats for sale.

Thanks a bunch. There are a few, indeed. I'll try to get a van with all seats, but if not possible, I'll see on eBay. Thanks again!

Back