MPG 150 DSG

.... I do not have too much confidence with the mpg .... only with liters, especially wine ..., how many liters x 100 km consumed with your 150hp? I 8-9 liters and I do not have a heavy foot ...

My long standing woes with my MFD continue. I asked them to recalibrate it because it's ludicrously optimistic as compared to a manual calculation (reads approx. 8 mpg over). Anyway, went through it with the technician.....he even rang me to check "right, so it reads over and not under?" Yup, says I. He recalibrates it and now mine is capable of nigh on 60mpg.....gawd 'elp us! I might just leave it 'cos if I decide to sell, anyone viewing it will be amazed at how little juice my van consumes!! (only joking btw!):thumbsup:

I've just returned from a trip over to North Wales from Lincoln and back,
lots of shortish hops whilst over there, in and out of villages etc.
I've returned 34 MPG over the whole journey. ie very mixed.
Don't drive like a Granny but do try for considerate acceleration/braking when able!!
150 T30 LWB fully converted.
So fairly happy with that I guess.
:somersault:

So today I filled up £80, done 20 miles and its dropped two notches lol

I think the regen screws it big time. As I often leave it low it stops it regening and I think they gets me better mpg

So today I filled up £80, done 20 miles and its dropped two notches lol

I think the regen screws it big time. As I often leave it low it stops it regening and I think they gets me better mpg
Agreed....and mine seems to regen a helluva lot! Must be the way I drive!

Im loving my new Caravelle and I'm quite impressed with the MFD mpg result for the 40 mile journey home on A roads and Motorway. Fairly relaxed driving style but I do keep up with the flow of traffic. I'll brim the tank and check it manually next time I fill up, hope it's accurate. Way better than my old 2.5 T5 Kombi if so.20180319_172729.jpg
Another note on fuel is that I think the reserve must be three gallons or something ridiculous.

The range was down to 75 miles the other day so I filled it up and it only took 55 litres! Meaning that there was 20 litres left... why such a short range!? Why don't they just make the bloody things accurate!!

I think there are 3 variants of the T6 instruments displays. One for the startline/highline then the caravelle display which is a bit posher with colour and better graphics.

Yes they have colour and a better picture of van that actually shows doors etc instead of a line when they are open

Back